Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update on Crazy Mail Lady

Well, Hubby met with the supervisor Chuck and he said that he would like to call me to set up a time to come with the wack job to apologize (I hope not like the last one...). This solution was offered after I requested a written apology from CML and Chuck said he would have to "check their policy on written apologies". It probable comes as no surprise that he has not called to set up said appointment yet and it is going on 3 weeks now. I think that he feels like the act of saying that they will call me is the same as the actual apology. I think I am going to start using that technique in my life... you know, just say you will do something and then its as good as done. No wonder I don't get very much accomplished, I've been actually trying to do the work. We have moved the mailbox and as a really fun bonus, since the mailbox is not at our house anymore, they will not deliver packages anymore because it is not secure. They must just sit around trying to figure out how they can do less work and raise stamp prices. Idiots.

No comments: